- And if I have to work with the "Dark Avengers," then let's put the whole band back together. You all remember Skaar, son of Hulk? He threw you in prison.
- -- Luke Cage
Appearing in "Earth's Mightiest..."
- Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts
- Erik Wender (First appearance)
- United States Army
- North African Desert
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Earth's Mightiest..."
A military ops team is wandering the desert in Sharzhad when they are attacked by a monster. Everyone except Wender are killed while Wender escapes. Meanwhile, Henry Pym and Luke Cage travel to the Nexus of Realities in the Florida Everglades where they attempt to contact the Thunderbolts. Luke, Songbird and Mach V are then called to Raft Island to meet with the Thunderbolts Advisory Committee when they are ambushed by the Dark Avengers. In the middle of the battle however, the Dark Avengers are electrocuted and the Thunderbolts Committee appears, alerting Cage and the others that the Dark Avengers are the newest team of Thunderbolts. Kept in check by nanites, the Dark Avengers are to be sent to Sharzhad on a mission. Luke initially refuses to lead the new team but changes his mind at the last minute when he arrives with Skaar; the Dark Avengers former team mate who will be joining the team together with Cage.
ASM IN MOTION Variant also available
DARK SCARLET WITCH. DARK SPIDER-MAN. TRICKSHOT. RAGNAROK. …LUKE CAGE?!
- This story is reprinted in the trade Dark Avengers: The End is the Beginning.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Dark Avengers Vol 1 175 on the forums
- Images from Dark Avengers Vol 1 175
|Like this? Let us know!|