- What have they done? What have they done?! What have you done?!
- -- Nate Grey
Appearing in "Journey to the Center of the Goblin, Part 2"
- Dark X-Men
- Henry McCoy (Mentioned)
- Skrulls (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Vision)
- Spider-Man (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Sentinels (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Hercules (Vision)
- Thing (Vision)
- Vision (Vision)
- Scarlet Witch (Vision)
- She-Hulk (Vision)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Vision)
- Illuminati (Vision)
- Captain Britain (Vision)
- New Avengers (Vision)
- Mighty Avengers (Vision)
- Skrulls/Dard'van (Vision)
- Stature (Vision)
- Captain America (Bucky) (Vision)
Races and Species:
- New York City
- Age of Apocalypse (Mentioned)
- Cal's future (Mentioned)
- "Elsewhere"/Human psyche
- Avengers Disassembled (Vision)
- Civil War (Vision)
- Skrull Invasion (Vision)
- Illuminati's betrayal of the Hulk (Vision)
- Dark Reign (Vision)
- X-Men/H.A.M.M.E.R. battle on Utopia (Vision)
Synopsis for "Journey to the Center of the Goblin, Part 2"
- Synopsis not yet written.
X-MAN, A.K.A. NATE GRAY IS BACK! Sadly, the X-Men that he first encounters are Norman Osborn’s X-Men and they don’t like the idea of an Omega-level mutant that won’t tow the company line. Do they have a chance of defeating X-Man? And if they don’t, what does that mean to Osborn’s agenda?
- The main characters of the story are given short descriptions, the last line of which is also a Rolling Stones song (although Norman's "Man of wealth and taste" is a lyric instead of the song title).
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|