David Finch got his start working for Top Cow Productions.
After a lengthy stint on Cyberforce following series creator and studio founder Marc Silvestri, Finch went on to co-create Ascension with Matt "Batt" Banning. He would later work on the first three issues of Aphrodite IX with David Wohl.
In 2003, Finch returned to comics for a year-long arc on Ultimate X-Men with writer Brian Michael Bendis. Following that stint, the duo moved on to Avengers, where they destroyed Marvel's premiere superhero team only to relaunch it as New Avengers featuring a radically different cast.
Finch is currently working on the new Moon Knight series together with novelist Charlie Huston.
He also worked on the covers for the X-Men Messiah Complex.
- Codename: Strike Force #7 (Image, 1994)
- Cyberforce #6-7, 15-22, 24-29, 31 (Image, 1994-1997)
- Cyberforce Annual #1 (Image, 1995)
- Ripclaw (Wizard special edition) #1/2 (Image, 1995)
- Ascension #0-13 (Image, 1997-1999)
- The Darkness #20-21 (Assists), 39 (Image, 1999-2001)
- Tales of the Witchblade #2 (Image, 1997)
- Witchblade/Elektra one-shot (Image-Marvel, 1997)
- The Darkness/Batman one-shot (Image-DC Comics, 1997)
- Aphrodite IX #0-3 (Image, 2000-2001)
- The Call of Duty: The Brotherhood #1-6 (Marvel, 2002)
- X-Men Unlimited #35, 40 (Marvel, 2002-2003)
- Wolverine (Vol 2) #173 (Marvel, 2002)
- Ultimate X-Men #27-30, 34-45 (Marvel, 2003-2004)
- Daredevil #65 (Marvel, 2004)
- Avengers #500-503, 500 Directors Cut (Marvel, 2004)
- New Avengers #1-6, 10-14, 1 Directors Cut (Marvel, 2005)
- Spider-Man Unlimited (Vol 2) #14 (Marvel, 2006)
- Moon Knight (Vol 6) #1-Ongoing (Marvel, 2006)
- Comics where "David Finch" created the cover
- Works that "David Finch" wrote
- Comics that "David Finch" penciled
- Comics that "David Finch" inked
- Subjects created by "David Finch"
Images Attributed to David Finch
- Penciler images created under the name: "David Finch"
- Cover artist images created under the name: "David Finch"
- No special notes
- No trivia
Links and References