David Haller is a normal boy with no visible mutant powers. He is the son of Professor Charles Xavier and Gabrielle Haller, when they divorced she moved away and never told him about their son. When they moved to Scotland, David is kidnapped by a Scottish punk named Lucas, but in reality Lucas and David are one and the same. David's body can somehow change to match whichever of his multiple personalities is dominant, with personality and body shifts sometimes happening at random. His personalities sometimes appeared in two places at once, supporting the control-of-perception theory. Only three personalities were shown. Lucas possesses telepathic and telekinetic powers, as well as pyrokinetics while Ian is a young mute boy who can create fire. As Lucas is shown capable of both telepathic and pyrokinetic powers, it is possible the Lucas persona may have access to the powers of other personalities. Lucas lured Professor Xavier to Scotland and tricked him into locking David's other personalities away, leaving Lucas free to be himself.
Seemingly, those of David Haller (Earth-616)#Powers. Although this version of David does have two unique personalities.
- Lucas: An insane rocker with enmity for Professor Xavier. He orchestrated the X-Men's involvement in order to take control of David's body. He had the powers of both Telepathy and Telekinesis.
- Ian: A quiet young man, he seemed to be the more submissive of David's personalities. He possessed the power of Pyrokinesis.
Seemingly, those of David Haller (Earth-616)#Abilities
- Voiced by Kyle Labine
- 1 appearance(s) of David Haller (Earth-11052)
- 3 image(s) of David Haller (Earth-11052)
- 3 quotation(s) by or about David Haller (Earth-11052)