Microchip was a member of the Defenders stationed at Castle Doom in Latveria when they were invaded by an army of Frost Giants and other creatures who originated from Asgard. He provided the team with weapons and ammunition made out of Uru metal from Wakanda. After they put down the resistance from the Giants, Colonel Fury had Microchip load up the Quinjet with everything that was in Doctor Doom's armory so they could take the fight to the Midgard Serpent, Jormungand.
They were meant to be a distraction so the Black Widow could retrieve the hammer of Thor, Mjolnir and use its power as the new goddess of thunder to strike down the serpent, while Lieberman and the others sacrificed themselves by torpedoing the jet straight into the serpent's mouth.
- 1 Appearances of David Lieberman (Earth-23223)
- Minor Appearances of David Lieberman (Earth-23223)
- Media David Lieberman (Earth-23223) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring David Lieberman (Earth-23223)
- Quotations by or about David Lieberman (Earth-23223)
- Character Gallery: David Lieberman (Earth-23223)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|