- Yes, the two great motivators: love and hate. Now let's see which one rules here.
- -- The Judge
Appearing in "Deadline, Part 3"
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) (Mentioned)
- Alicia Hart
- United States of America
- Zeitgeist (Realm of Spirits who arn't ready to pass on)
Synopsis for "Deadline, Part 3"
While continuing to search for the killer of Michael Hart's wife, Farrell is taken by Hart, as the Judge, to a realm he calls the "Zeitgeist." The Zeitgeist acts as a holding place for those not ready to pass on, and Farrell witnesses the brutal murders of those who do not realize that they are already dead from various time periods in New York City's history. The last scene she and Hart encounter is the murder of Hart's own wife and despite the Judge's warnings that this is a dangerous place for mortals, Kat attacks the murderer, getting knocked out of the window of the apartment in the process. She is rescued by Hart and wakes up on a park bench in Central Park, still clutching the candlestick that she attacked the murderer with. When she arrives home, she is shocked to open a package containing the dead body of her stolen pet goldfish.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadline Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 1 Images from Deadline Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|