Deadpool, Inc. was a mercenary service started by Deadpool after his actions during Hydra's takeover of the United States of America made him a fugitive from the law and thereby prompted him to sever ties with most everyone in his life and build a new legacy.
Understanding that the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. had created an opportunity for arms dealers, Deadpool, Inc. began to raid S.H.I.E.L.D. installations, stealing everything they could use to turn a profit, bringing them into conflict with former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Mockingbird and her then-boyfriend, Spider-Man.
Transportation: U.S.S. Deadpool (formerly)
- 11 Deadpool, Inc. (Earth-616) Members
- 19 Appearances of Deadpool, Inc. (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Deadpool, Inc. (Earth-616)
- 9 Media Deadpool, Inc. (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images that include Deadpool, Inc. (Earth-616)
- Organization Gallery: Deadpool, Inc. (Earth-616)