- Stan Lee (Cameo)
- Unnamed mugger (Only appearance)
- Old man (Only appearance; dies)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Named only)
- Logan (Poster)
- Laura (Poster)
Races and Species:
As Wade Wilson walks down the street of a ghetto neighbourhood, he witnesses an old man getting mugged at gunpoint. Deciding to intervene, Wade goes to a nearby phone booth to change into his Deadpool costume, to the tune of John Williams' Superman-theme. He struggles doing so however, taking too long changing into his costume, which results in the old man eventually getting shot and killed, with the mugger having already fled. Deadpool decides to do small talk with the corpse of the old man, and starts to eat the ice-cream that was part of his groceries.
- This short film was originally shot to be shown as a teaser before the theatrical runs of the film Logan, and was later uploaded as an extended version by Ryan Reynolds onto YouTube.
- The song that's heard playing when Deadpool runs to the old man's "rescue," is "St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)" by John Parr, which was the main theme for the 1985 film St. Elmo's Fire.