- Believe it or not, there are worse-tasting parts of me.
Appearing in "Chapter 1: From America with Love... and No Backsies!"
- Latverian Army
- Unnamed Latverian Soldier (Death)
- Unnamed Latverian Pilot (Death)
- Dr. Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Hydra (Cameo)
- Unnamed damsel in distress
- Paste-Pot Pete (Peter Petruski) (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed Brits
- Deadpool's Katanas
- An Umbrella
- Latverian Helicopter (Destruction)
- Double-Decker Bus
Synopsis for "Chapter 1: From America with Love... and No Backsies!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Deadpool has tangled with vampires before, but is he ready... to work for them?! Dracula has an important package he needs delivered safely, so he hires the Merc with the Mouth to get the job done! This 13-part series will leave a Deadpool changed man, leading to major changes in his series come April!
The chapter title is a parody of the James Bond movie From Russia with Love. The story's credits are also presented in a spoof of that film series' animated credits, complete with a song resembling Tom Jones' theme for Thunderball.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 2 Images from Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic Vol 1 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|