Appearing in "Chapter Seven: Ready? A.I.M. FIRE!"
- Bob, Soldier of A.I.M. (First and only known appearance; dies)
- Numerous unnamed A.I.M. Personnel (Death)
- L.A.L.F. (Libido-less Artificial Life Form) (Destruction)
- M.O.D.O.K. (George Tarleton)
- Numerous unnamed Hydra Personnel (Death)
- Werewolf by Night (Jack Russell) (Cameo)
- Dracula (Mentioned)
- Blade (Eric Brooks) (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed Wraiths (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- A Hydra Submarine (Destruction)
- Various Other Hydra Vehicles including Tanks (Destruction)
- An A.I.M. Aircraft (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Chapter Seven: Ready? A.I.M. FIRE!"
- Synopsis not yet written
- Just when Deadpool and Queen Shiklah think they've caught a break... THEN STRIKES M.O.D.O.K.*! (*Mighty Old Dude... Ostensibly... Kitzchy...?) The big-headed baddie has our heroes in his tiny little clutches as Deadpool's first Infinite Comic hits it midpoint!
- 2 image(s) from Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic Vol 1 7
- 2 reprint(s) of Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic Vol 1 7