Appearing in "Me and You and a Dog Named Pool"
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Main story and flashback)
- X (Only in flashback)
- United States Senate
- Jaysoc LLC/Jsoc (Justice Department, Special Operations Center)
- Unnamed agent
- Jack Asbury (CEO)
- Drug cartel (Only in flashback)
- Military Police
- Earth-616 (Appears on Deadpool's comics)
- Deadpool's Katanas
- X-Men #107 and #129
- Power Man and Iron Fist #90
- Captain America #212
- Incredible Hulk, Thor and other unidentified comics
Synopsis for "Me and You and a Dog Named Pool"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“ME AND YOU AND A DOG NAMED POOL” Is Wade Wilson a brave soldier fighting American’s secret wars — or just some lunatic with a gun and an imaginary healing factor? The U.S. Senate wants to know, and forces Wilson to talk about what really went down in Sinaloa, Mexico…Watch as Deadpool and his deadly team of mercs raid the Mexican drug cartel from hell! Listen to the sound of snapping gunfire! Taste the fear! Smell the exploding dog doo! And when you’re done with all of that listening, tasting, and smelling, keep watching… because the world is about to crumble all around Wade Wilson. And this time, there will be no shooting his way out.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Images from Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War Vol 1 3
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|