Appearing in 1st story
- X-Men (Disbands)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Death)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Last appearance)
- Jean Grey (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Only appearance)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Death)
- Emma Frost (Only appearance; dies)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn) (Only appearance; dies)
- Cannonball (Samuel Guthrie) (Only appearance; dies)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Only appearance; dies)
- Rogue (Anna Marie) (Only appearance; dies)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Only appearance; dies)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Only appearance; corpse)
- Kitty Pryde (Only appearance)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Revealed to be alive) (Death)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Only appearance; fur)
- Venom Symbiote (Only appearance; corpse)
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox) (Only appearance; corpse)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Only appearance; corpse)
- Power Pack (Only appearance; corpses)
- Smartship Friday (Only appearance; wreckage)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Only appearance; corpse)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Only appearance; corpse)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Only appearance; corpse)
- Wong (Only appearance; corpse)
Synopsis for 1st story
Taskmaster has been tracking Deadpool for several days. He notes to himself that Deadpool has left a trail of bodies to follow, which include Venom, Multiple Man, and Green Goblin. When he learns that the Power Pack was also killed by Deadpool, Taskmaster declares that Deadpool deserves to die, and not just for the money. However, he still doesn't know exactly where Deadpool is.
In an abandoned warehouse, Deadpool wakes up Professor X, who he has tied to a chair in a room with several monitors. The warehouse has been remodeled into a giant, deathly maze. Deadpool taunts the professor before Charles asks Deadpool why he is killing everyone. Deadpool asks the professor if he thinks anyone can actually feel anything, and when Charles answers yes, Deadpool stabs him in the leg with a knife. This forces Charles to send a telepathic message to the X-Men, who are in the warehouse searching for him.
In another part of the warehouse, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Cannonball, and Pixie hear Charles calling out to them. Before they can act, a red orb appears out of nowhere and consumes Cyclops's head. Cyclops attempts to blast it off his head, but this causes an explosion that kills him and his squad. Charles is horrified by this, but Deadpool taunts him again before turning his attention to another monitor, one that shows Rogue, Gambit, and Colossus nearly being crushed by the walls closing in around them. As Gambit remarks that Colossus can keep the walls from crushing them, the room is filled with a powerful volt of electricity that kills all three of them.
Deadpool's dark voice encourages him to let Professor X try and read his mind. Deadpool thanks the Professor for having him admitted to Psycho Man's care, as it was his tampering with Deadpool's mind that got Deadpool to gain his new nihilistic view on life. Having had enough, Charles attempts to kill Deadpool by shutting down his mind. But when he tries, he realizes why Deadpool is doing what he does and goes brain dead from shock, which disappoints Deadpool.
Deadpool turns his attention back to the monitors, seeing that Magneto has been killed by jellified acid and Kitty Pryde is trapped in a Tesseract with no way out. Deadpool decides to Kitty the way she is, reasoning that perpetual containment works just as well as killing. He then notices Wolverine, having regenerated from the destruction of the Avengers' headquarters, on another monitor, and decides to finish him off personally.
Wolverine discovers a traumatized Arcade chained up in another room, and Arcade explains that Deadpool used him to create the death maze that Deadpool used to kill the other X-Men. Wolverine almost kills Arcade, but stops when he hears the sound of a flamethrower nearby. Leaving Arcade to grovel where he's chained up, Wolverine wanders into another room to find X-23 and Daken tied up to a device designed to burn them alive if they try to regenerate.
Deadpool appears behind Deadpool wearing Beast's skin as a cloak and holding a sword. Wolverine attacks Deadpool, but Deadpool reveals that his sword is made of carbonadium, which can nullify Wolverine's healing factor, and impales him with it. Deadpool recounts that he technically already killed Wolverine with the rest of the Avengers, and reasons that he will come back no matter how many times he's killed because of his popularity. As he chops Wolverine's head off, Deadpool tells him that he has plans and that this time, his popularity won't save him.
Meanwhile, Taskmaster arrives at 177 Ave Bleaker Street to find that Deadpool has already killed Doctor Strange and Wong. Noticing books scattered about the place, Taskmaster reasons that Deadpool was looking for something. Eventually, Taskmaster learns through looking through the books that Deadpool intends to find and destroy the Nexus of All Realities.
- In the top panel of the first page, the Venom Symbiote was laying dead on top of a church. It was unknown who was the host was, but it is assumed to be Flash Thompson.
- 28 Image(s) from Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Vol 1 3
- 1 Reprints of Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|