- "Pwangg?" Trees don't go "Pwangg--" Llamas don't go "Pwangg--" Nothing found in nature goes "Pwangg", which means -- we're officially hip deep in the smelly stuff.
- -- Deadpool
Appearing in "Hey, It's Deadpool!"Edit
- T-Ray (First appearance)
- Sasquatch (Walter Langkowski)
- Landau, Luckman & Lake
- C.F. (Steele Fitzpatrick)
- Mack (Only appearance) (Scientist)
- Fenway (Homer Un) (First appearance) (Unnamed)
Races and Species:
- South America
- North America
Synopsis for "Hey, It's Deadpool!"Edit
Deadpool steals a weapon from the Bolivian government for the local revolutionaries, only to be paid in false money, so he wipes out the revolutionaries and heads back home. Back at his hideaway, Blind Al steals some thin mints from a Girl Scout, and Deadpool fixes his teleporter. He then heads to Hellhouse where he meets up with Patch and gives him the fake money to play with. He takes a job to blow up an unmanned research station, only it turns out to be a Gamma Radiation facility and it's not unmanned, it's got a group of scientists and Walter Langkowski working there. Deadpool tries to carry out his objective anyway, not knowing that doing so will cause a nuclear disaster for the entire southern hemisphere. He manages to save the station, proving that he is what L,L,& L are looking for. They believe that he is the hero to usher in a new golden age. Yeah.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|