Appearing in "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Metaphors"
- Deadpool's Inner Voice (Voice)
- X-Men (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- cruise ship crew
- Weasel (Only in flashback)
- Blind Al (Only in flashback)
- Bob, Agent of Hydra (Only in flashback)
- Death (Illusion)
- Thanos (Illusion)
- Captain America (Illusion)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (Only in flashback)
- Luke Cage (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Skrulls (Mentioned)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Trask (Mentioned)
- Deadpool's Suit
- Deadpool's Katanas
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Wolverine's Suit
- Captain America's Shield (Illusion)
- Captain America's Uniform (Illusion)
- Cyclops' Visor
Synopsis for "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Metaphors"
Deadpool is aboard his ship, having hallucinations, until he is rescued by a cruise ship. But once the captain of the ship realizes who he is, he has him thrown overboard. Deadpool swims for a bit and realizes that he's in San Francisco. Dressing up in a tight pair of mini shorts and a pink top, he walks around San Francisco, until he overhears Cyclops message, and decides he's going to join the X-Men.
“WANT YOU TO WANT ME,” PART 1 Now that he knows that a pirate’s life isn’t for him, Deadpool's now starting to seriously question this whole “mercenary” thing. Maybe there’s something else he could do with his life. He doesn’t know what that could be, but then he turns on the television, and he knows exactly where he needs to be, and who needs him most. Hello, San Francisco!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool Vol 2 15 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Deadpool Vol 2 15
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|