Appearing in 1st story
- Mercs for Money
- Unnamed ambassador (Only appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Corrupt Secret Service (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed snipers and other agents (Only in flashback)
- Madcap (Main story and flashback)
- President Obama (Mentioned)
- Avengers Unity Division (Mentioned)
- Commander Steve Rogers (Mentioned)
- Melinda Wallace (Mentioned)
- Catita (Mentioned)
- Catita's daughter (Mentioned)
- Secret Service (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed agents (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- New York Bulletin (Named only)
- Unidentified host (Shadow only) (Possessed by Madcap)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Mexico (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Stingray's Suit
- Deadpool's Suit (Main story and flashback)
- Deadpool's Katanas (Main story and flashback)
- Masacre's Machetes
Synopsis for 1st story
CIVIL WAR II TIE-INS!
• The Mercs for Money hate Deadpool and want out!
• Wait...isn’t there a new Mercs for Money series launching?
• How is that going to work?
• PLUS: In Deadpool #16, we finally find out how Deadpool became so popular!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool Vol 4 16 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Deadpool Vol 4 16
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|