- I've lost my edge. If anything tells you how off-balance I am, it's the simple fact that I'm unarmed. I gave the Mercs everything I could. I'm giving the Avengers everything else. I lost my family and maybe my wife, Whatsherface. I didn't leave enough time for me. I guess that's why I didn't realize until right now... that someone close is playing with me.
Appearing in "Just Because You're Paranoid..."
- Mercs for Money (First appearance as Mercs for Money)
- Avengers Unity Division (Mentioned)
- Hailey Wilson (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Thomas Wilson (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Don Anderson (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- FBI (Mentioned)
- Clint Barton (Mentioned)
- Catita (First appearance)
- Catita's daughter (First appearance)
- Emily (a babysitter) (First appearance)
- Paste-Pot Pete (Peter Petruski) (Mentioned)
- IRS (Mentioned)
- Queen Shiklah
- Morbius the Living Vampire (Michael Morbius)
- Satan (Invoked)
- Diane Newell
- Unnamed prostitute
- "Timmy" (First appearance)
- Mr. Mantle (an arms dealer) (First appearance)
- Scott Adsit
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Ardennes, Belgium (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Deadpool's Suit
- Trick Arrows (Mentioned)
- Deadpool's Katanas
- Stingray's Suit
- Captain America's Uniform
- Penitential Bus
Synopsis for "Just Because You're Paranoid..."
- Synopsis not yet written.
• MORE DEADPOOL THAN YOU WANTED!
• That’s right—Wade’s called in some help being him.
• And you won’t believe (or recognize?) who he signed up!
• (Unless you are intimately familiar with Marvel Encyclopediae.)
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool Vol 4 3 on the forums
- 5 Images from Deadpool Vol 4 3
|Like this? Let us know!|