Appearing in "Dr. Strange Lives (Or, How I Learned Deadpool Was Da Bomb)"
- Benjamin Franklin (Ghost, soul or spirit)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Necromancer (Michael) (Main story and flashback)
- George Washington zombie
- 🢐 Abraham Lincoln zombie 🢒
- Ronald Reagan zombie
- Richard Nixon zombie
- Gerald Ford zombie
- John Quincy Adams zombie
- John Adams zombie
- John Wilkes Booth (Mentioned)
- Astral Plane
- Assassination of Abraham Lincoln (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Dr. Strange Lives (Or, How I Learned Deadpool Was Da Bomb)"
- Synopsis not yet written
• Deadpool vs. Dead Presidents…this time, TRICKY DICK NIXON!
• Can even Doctor Strange help the M w/the M?
• This is the Deadpool series you will marry someday!
- Dr. Strange references Arrested Development by responding to Michael's question of if their visit to the astral plane was a trick or not by saying "Illusion, Michael. Tricks are for prostitutes."