Appearing in "Guess Who's Bumming at Dinner?"
- Unnamed robbers (First and only known appearance)
- NYPD (Mentioned)
- Gilgamesh (Mentioned)
- Terry Preston, Sr.
- Terry Preston, Jr.
- Ellie Camacho
- Scott Adsit
- Emily Preston
- Carmelita Camacho (Mentioned)
- Bizarro (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Referenced)
- Benjamin Franklin (Ghost, soul or spirit)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Batroc the Leaper (Georges Batroc)
- Trapster (Peter Petruski)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) (Poster)
- Roxxon (Mentioned)
- Blackguard (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Poster)
- Johnny Cash (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Willie Nelson (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Zenpool's Suit
- Deadpool's Katanas (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Shield (Referenced)
- Black Cat's Suit (Poster)
Synopsis for "Guess Who's Bumming at Dinner?"
- Synopsis not yet written
• Deadpool has given up violence in favor of enlightenment!
• How that will protect his FauX-Men friends from the real X-Men, I don’t know.
• Plus: Cowboy stuff!