Appearing in "The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea"
- Eleanor Camacho (Mentioned)
- Continental Army (Painting in psychic projection)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Painting in psychic projection)
- Officer Loughridge (Mentioned)
- Unnamed officers
- Chunk (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Sloth (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Ancient One (Yao) (Photo)
- Pai Mei (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- British Army (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Referenced)
- Agent Gorman (Mentioned)
- Thomas Jefferson (Mentioned)
- Alexander Hamilton (Mentioned)
- Shane Preston (Mentioned)
- Jeff Preston (Mentioned)
- Mephisto (Mentioned)
- Humphrey Bogart (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Astral Plane
- Hell (Invoked)
- Mephisto's Realm (Mentioned)
- American Revolutionary War (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea"
- Synopsis not yet written
• Deadpool targets a MAN with AQUATIC powers!
• Then he teams-up with your SUPERIOR Neighborhood SPIDER-MAN!
• I PROMISE HE KILLS ONE OF THOSE TWO!
Artie (the super-powered life-guard) might be a parody of Arthur Curry, the superhero Aquaman of DC Comics, being this issue a possible mockery of Aquaman, as Artie's power to breath underwater and communicate with sea life forms (the most characteristic abilities of Aquaman) are referred as the "dumbest superpower in the world". Aquaman is notoriously mocked in popular culture for his power of "talking to fish".