- Wade, I ain't usually one to dole out advice, but... what the Hell are you doing with your life? I know you're the poster boy for bad decisions... but you gotta stop and really think for a minute. Look at all those people that got stuck to you. People that ain't gonna heal back up when they get hurt. An Avengers squad. A bunch of dopey second-string Mercs. An innocent family. Everybody's story is gonna end -- except yours. Death won't take you, but it will take them. So take my advice: walk away from it all.
- -- Sabertooth
Appearing in "Si, Change"
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Main story and recap)
- Officer Ortega (First appearance)
- Unnamed officers
- Nathaniel Summers (Stryfe) (Nathaniel Summers) (Impersonates Cable)
- FBI (Named only)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Named only)
- Agent Phil Coulson (Named only)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Hydra Commander (Death)
- Steve Rogers (Referenced)
- Terry Preston, Jr.
- Stryfe's second target (Mentioned)
- Stryfe's third target (Mentioned)
- Stryfe's fourth target (Mentioned)
- Santa Claus (Mentioned)
- Sabertooth (Victor Creed) (Recap)
- Avengers Unity Division (Photo)
- Mercs for Money (Photo)
- Emily Preston (Photo)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Past and present; main story and recap)
- United States of America (Past and present)
- Canada (Recap)
- Ontario (Recap)
- Hell (Invoked) (Main story and flashback)
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas (Main story and recap)
- Quicksilver's Suit (Photo)
- Captain America's Uniform (Photo)
- Stingray's Suit (Photo)
Synopsis for "Si, Change"
- Synopsis not yet written.
SECRET EMPIRE AFTERMATH!
• Everything works out great and Deadpool gets a happy ending!
• Wait… are we allowed to lie in solicits?
• We are, right?
|Like this? Let us know!|