- What you're telling me is that I've now accidentally made the new king of the monsters... and thus the ruler of Staten Island... Deadpool. A sort-of human who is basically insane, probably can't be killed, and has the moral fiber of a marshmallow. This is all your fault! If you'd just taken the job in the first place, I never would have gone to him! Are you going to fix this?!
- -- Blaylock
Appearing in 1st story
- Hurl (First appearance)
- Jeff (Land Shark)
- Monster King's Honor Guard
- Several unnamed monsters
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Orrgo the Unconquerable (Referenced)
- Monster King (Corpse)
- Elsa Bloodstone
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Lord Chamberlain Bellus (Corpse)
- Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
Races and Species:
- Land Sharks
- Unidentified alien species
- Wolf Gods
- Lions (Corpse)
- Sharks (Mentioned)
- Sun (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas
- Grabthar's Hammer (Invoked) (Topical reference)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Doctor Strange's Cloak
- Kraven's Lion's Head Vest
Synopsis for 1st story
DEADPOOL’S KINGDOM…IS CRUMBLING!
• As Deadpool tries to build up his new monster kingdom, he keeps running into obstacles. Obstacles named CAPTAIN AMERICA and ELSA BLOODSTONE.
• But they are far from his only problems: There’s someone killing monsters, and their sights are set on those closest to Deadpool.
• Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown, particularly when it’s in the sights of one of the deadliest people in the Marvel Universe!
|Like this? Let us know!|