To create an upgrade of the original Death's Head, Dr. Evelyn Necker and A.I.M. began collecting hundreds of deactivated and malfunctioning Death's Head robots. With enough older and alternative models, Dr. Necker began creating upgraded versions in the Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. Facility.
Wanting to become an Avenger again, Wiccan began searching the Multiverse to find a version of himself with a team. In many of these futures, a Death's Head was part of his team. Wiccan magically liberated the inactive Death's Head V from the Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. Facility in upstate New York.
When Wiccan and Hulkling encountered a newly reactivated Death's Head at a local concert, Wiccan magically teleported him to the bathroom of their apartment. During his escape, Death's Head discovered that Wiccan was hiding Vee in the box-springs under his bed. Shortly after discovering him, Vee was reactivated. Along with Hawkeye, Death's Head accompanied Vee, Hulkling, and Wiccan to the Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. Facility to get answers about Vee's origins. Unfortunately, the team was attacked by Dr. Necker and her robots shortly after arriving. The team was narrowly able to escape and free all of Necker's robots, but Death's Head disappeared with Necker.
Vee lived with Hulkling and Wiccan for a time waiting for Death's Head to reappear, but all he got was an anonymous transfer of 400 credits.
Vee's current whereabouts are unknown.
- As a mechanoid, Vee possessed:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Adaptive Learning: Part of Vee's upgrades from the original Death's Head including higher intelligence and adaptivity.
- Hoverboard: Vee has a hoverboard he carries on his back that allows him to fly at high speeds.
- Axe-Gun: Vee has an axe-gun combo he carries on his back.
- He was nicknamed "Vee" by Wiccan because he was the fifth version of Death's Head and "V" is the Roman numeral for five.
- Appearances of Death's Head V (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Death's Head V (Earth-616)
- Media Death's Head V (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Death's Head V (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Death's Head V (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Death's Head V (Earth-616)
- Death's Head V (Earth-616) on Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|