Appearing in "Jailbreak"
- Death's Head (Main story and recap)
- Death's Head VI (Destruction)
- Dr. Evelyn Necker
- Fearmongers (Freed from Dr. Evelyn Necker's control)
- Big Shot (Recap)
- Iron Man 2020 (Arno Stark) (Recap)
- Spratt (Recap)
- Minion (Recap)
- Lupex (Recap)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- Young Avengers (Mentioned)
- Evelyn's parents (Mentioned)
- Dr. Evelyn Necker (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Robots (Main story and recap)
- Skrull-Kree Hybrids
- Doombots (Mentioned)
- Chitauri (Referenced)
- Land Sharks (Toy)
- Earth-5555 (Recap)
- Earth-8410 (Recap)
- Styrakos (Recap)
- Prime Marvel Reality (Main story and recap)
- Iron Man 2020 Armor (Recap)
- Wiccan's Suit
- Hawkeye's Suit, Bows, and Trick Arrows
- Google (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Roomba (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for "Jailbreak"
- Synopsis not yet written.
NUMBER FOUR IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM!
Death’s Head and his fri—err, associates—are trapped in Dr. Necker’s robot graveyard. Tensions are high, but batteries are low. Will this team-up all sign on together, or log off separately? What does the mysterious Dr. Necker want? And how will Death’s Head learn to text with those big robot hands? Find out in our final issue!
|Like this? Let us know!|