The identity of the second Death-Stalker is as yet unknown. She was one of the villains hired by the Purple Man to help him start up his new criminal Empire, but was almost immediately shot in the head by Crossfire. Death-Stalker seemingly srugged this off saying that "you can't kill what's already dead", and later survived the explosion of a boat she was on. Still later, Death-Stalker's right arm was apparently severed by the woman known as Headhunter, though she still evaded capture by the police when her allies were taken in immediately afterward. Whether Death-Stalker is genuinely undead in some manner remains to be seen.
Teleportation; microwave "death grip".
It is unclear if the second Death-Stalker is connected to the late Philip Sterling, the original, but she seems to have identical powers to him.
- 4 Appearances of Death-Stalker (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Death-Stalker (Earth-616)
- Media Death-Stalker (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Death-Stalker (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Death-Stalker (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Death-Stalker (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|