As the embodiment of the cessation of mortality, Death went about her business as she had done for millennia. All evidence suggests that her history was much the same as that of the Death of Earth-616, until her universe was invaded by the Many-Angled Ones.
Once her reality came under the control of these eldritch beings, she became a target, and was captured and neutered in some fashion. Without her power, life continued unchecked in her universe, which became known as the "Cancerverse".
- Death dying at the hands of Mar-Vell might have been based on phrase "That which is not dead can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die." which occurs in H.P. Lovecraft's stories “The Nameless City” and again in “The Call of Cthulhu,” where it is attributed to the “Mad Arab” Abdul Alhazred, author of the Necronomicon.
- 2 Appearances of Death (Earth-10011)
- Minor Appearances of Death (Earth-10011)
- Media Death (Earth-10011) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Death (Earth-10011)
- Quotations by or about Death (Earth-10011)
- Character Gallery: Death (Earth-10011)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|