The Death of Death was both an aspect of the Living Tribunal and a separate entity.
It was summoned to decide if Death herself should die after coming down with an infliction caused by the Five and the Green Door preventing individuals from properly dying, thus rendering death meaningless. Jane Foster convinced the being that Death was, in fact, needed on a personal level and so the Death of Death allowed Death to heal, preventing the Prime Marvel Universe from transitioning into another Cancerverse.
- It is unknown how the Living Tribunal is capable of having "aspects" considering it exists in every reality on a metaphysical level.
- Strangely, the Death of Death's robe has a resemblance to the golden skin of the Living Tribunal.
- 2 appearance(s) of Death of Death (Multiverse)
- 1 image(s) of Death of Death (Multiverse)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Death of Death (Multiverse)