Appearing in "Chapter One: Vox"
- Inhuman Royal Family (Main story and recap)
- Kree Imperium (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Vox (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed others (Main story and recap)
- Kree Empire (Recap)
- Universal Inhumans
- Unaffiliated eleven thousand and thirty-eight Inhumans (Only appearance; death)
- Roman Empire (Referenced)
- Inhumans of New Arctilan
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Recap)
- Mammoths (Recap)
- Kree (Main story and recap)
- Skrulls (Referenced)
- Inhumans (Main story and recap)
- Incentaurians (Main story and recap)
- Moord (Main story and recap)
- Kymellian White Room (Main story and recap)
- Direst Wraiths (Main story and recap)
- Inhuman Dogs
- Gods (Invoked)
- Super-Inhumans (First appearance)
- Alien Gods (Referenced)
- Milky Way (Main story and recap)
- Large Magellanic Cloud (Recap)
- Unnamed remote planet (Only appearance)
- Kree Militia Uniforms (Main story and recap)
- Universal Weapons (Recap)
- Black Bolt's Suit (Main story and vision in recap)
- Water-Circulation Apparatus (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Chapter One: Vox"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL – HERE LIE THE INHUMANS.
The Kree have gone murdering, leaving behind a message: Join or die. Thousands of Inhumans have already made their choice — the evidence floats bleeding in space. Black Bolt and his family are next. Rising star Donny Cates and PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL artist Ariel Olivetti bring their brutal talents to the Inhumans!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Death of Inhumans Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 8 Images from Death of Inhumans Vol 1 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|