Appearing in "Four Words"
- X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Main story and flashback)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Main story and flashback)
- Lady Deathstrike (Yuriko Oyama)
- Chinook (Only in flashback)
- Elixir (Josh Foley)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Destiny (Irene Adler) (Mentioned)
- Dr. Abraham Cornelius (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Four Words"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Wolverine — the greatest X-Man ever — is dead!
• With this mutant powerhouse now permanently out of the picture, various factions of both good and evil are scrambling to fill the void left by Logan’s death!
• Will Wolverine’s Legacy be shaped by heroes who valiantly fought alongside him… or by those villains treacherous enough to have challenged him over the many years of his long life?
• The answers will be revealed in this special 7-issue limited series that spins directly out of the mega-popular DEATH OF WOLVERINE!
• This series will feature unique solo adventures of several instrumental figures in shaping Logan’s Legacy: X-23, Sabretooth, Daken, Lady Deathstrike and Mystique!
|Like this? Let us know!|