Appearing in "Part Four: History"
- Wolverine (Logan) (Death)
- Hand ninjas (Only in flashback)
- Jean Grey (Only in flashback)
- Jean Grey School Students
- Mariko Yashida (Only in flashback)
- Lord Ogun (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Part Four: History"
- Synopsis not yet written
IT’S THE BEGINNING OF THE END – 3 MONTHS TO DIE ENDS HERE!
• The beginning of the end is now here … THE DEATH OF WOLVERINE!
• THREE MONTHS TO DIE, the loss of Wolverine’s healing factor -- all led to this, the single most important X-Men event of the decade.
• Logan has spent over a century being the best there is at what he does...but even the best fade away eventually.
• Over the years, Logan has been a warrior, a hero, a renegade, a samurai, a teacher — and so much more. But now, the greatest X-Men hero will play a role he’s never played before in this special weekly event brought to you by industry superstars Charles Soule and Steve McNiven.