Appearing in 1st story
- Royal Inhuman Diplomatic Mission
- Muir Island's Mutant Research Facility Staff (Corpses)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
The X-Men are responding to a distress call from Muir Island. When they arrive, they find a disturbing sight: the corpses of a research team that had been operating on the island. The X-Men then find a dying Multiple Man and he is surrounded by a large group of dead dupes. Cyclops rushes to Multiple Man's aid, but it is too late for Multiple Man. With his dying breath, Multiple Man tells Cyclops that he and the research team had been researching the Terrigen Mists and had discovered that they are toxic to mutants. However, by the time the research team had learned the truth, the Terrigen Mists were already killing them. Cyclops is motivated to do something about the Terrigen Mists and swears to protect mutants from its toxic effects.
Elsewhere, the Royal Inhuman Diplomatic Mission is following the cloud of Terrigen Mist to Mastumoto, Japan to aid any humans that are transformed by the cloud into Inhumans. The Inhuman Mission is forced to act when Hydra agents attempt to kidnap new Inhumans while they are still in their cocoons. During the fight, an Inhuman named Daisuke emerges from his cocoon and renders the Hydra agents unconscious using beams from his eyes and body. Daisuke's actions impress the Inhuman Mission and he is asked to join them.
• What happened eight months ago that set the Inhumans and X-Men on a collision course? Find out here!
• The Inhumans travel to Japan where one of the Terrigen Clouds creates a shocking new Inhuman.
• The X-Men travel to Muir Island where the second Terrigen Cloud causes something truly terrible.
• When these two events collide, a war of catastrophic proportions explodes!