Appearing in "Gold Diggers of Fear!"
Synopsis for "Gold Diggers of Fear!"
When Kyle Richmond is kidnapped by a man known as Tapping Tommy for ransom, Tommy targets the Defenders in order to get the money. His hopes are to get revenge for his failing movie studio being bought out by Richmond Enterprises, and the debt he owes the Maggia for the robots he purchased for said revenge.
However, in spite of Tapping Tommy's visions of revenge and grandeur, he proves no match for the Defenders, who although are initially captured are able to break free, destroy Tommy's robots and subdue Tapping Tommy himself.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Mantlo pages 2-18.
- This story continues in Marvel Treasury Edition #12.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#JV-120. (The same story number as next issue!)
- This issue features a letters page, Defenders Dialogue. Letters are published from Jack Callenberg and Ernie K. Demanelis.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Defenders Vol 1 30 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Defenders Vol 1 30
- 1 Reprints of Defenders Vol 1 30
|Like this? Let us know!|