- Power Man for hire -- Cage speakin'
- -- Luke Cage
Appearing in "Evil in Bloom!"
- New York policemen
- female prisoners
- Felicia (Un-Named Prison Bully)
- prison guards
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Evil in Bloom!"
As Hulk and Jack Norriss get Aragorn back to Dr. Strange's Sanctum, the Hulk is hassled once more by the authorities and flees the scene. Jack with nowhere else to turn calls Power Man for help.
Meanwhile, Dr. Strange and Red Guardian manage to fight their way out of Plantman's giant flower, but are subdued by giant dandelion puffs, however Power Man arrives to turn the tide of the battle forcing Plantman to flee the scene, allowing the heroes to get Kyle Richmond back to his hospital bed.
While Valkyrie continues to have problems with her fellow cellmates in prison, Plantman seeks the aid of reinforcements by way of the Eel and Porcupine who are staying at the Celestial Man's Bozo cult center. However, when he finds that his former partners have been brainwashed by Nebulon's rhetoric, Plantman tries to leave, but Nebulon strikes him down.
Back in the hospital, left alone with Dr. Strange, the now conscious Kyle Richmond wonders if he is really experiencing reality or if this is another hallucination brought on by not being in a body. After his visit is over, Dr. Strange is knocked out by gas in the hallway and he along with Power Man, Red Guardian and Jack Norriss are captured by Porcupine and the Eel.
- This issue contains a letters page, Defenders Dialogue. Letters are published from Steve Rogers, Mark H. Kernes, and Ann Nichols. The page also has a Series "B" Marvel Value Stamp.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Defenders Vol 1 37 on the forums
- Images from Defenders Vol 1 37
|Like this? Let us know!|