Appearing in "Silent But Deadly"
- Stone like creatures
- Undetermined location
Synopsis for "Silent But Deadly"
No dialogue in this issue. In a remote locale, four Defenders are attacked by stone creatures rising from the ground.
Appearing in "Fooling Around With Mother Nature"
Synopsis for "Fooling Around With Mother Nature"
After the battle the "Big Four" Defenders return to Doctor Strange's Mansion to determine how to undo the curse that keeps them together. Nighthawk mentions the goddess Gaea as a possible solution. Strange disdainfully thanks Kyle, and then whisks the Surfer, Hulk, and Namor to Gaea's realm to confront her. Nighthawk also follows with his teleporation ring. Gaea is not amused by the abrasive manner of the Defenders and quickly dispels them. The Four Defenders next meet at the Himalayas where they vow not to disband until they have removed the curse that keeps them together. Kyle Richmond watches in trepidation. The Four, especially Stephen Strange, appear to have changed so much and become increasingly hostile and sinister.
- This is the last issue of this series. The team next appears in The Order #1
- This issue contains a letters page, Defenders Dialogue. Letters are published from "Rusty" irons, Andrew James Shaw and Kevin Barron. The letters page also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Defenders Vol 2 12 on the forums
- 7 Images from Defenders Vol 2 12
|Like this? Let us know!|