Appearing in 1st story
- Dani Jones-Cage (Referenced)
- Black Cat's Gang
- Diamondback's lawyer (First appearance; drawing) (Unnamed)
- Unnamed district court judge (First appearance; drawing)
- Daily Bugle
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (Mentioned)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Rob Lowe (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Elektra Natchios (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Black Cat's Suit
- Daredevil's Suit and Billy Club
- Iron Fist's Suit
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas
Synopsis for 1st story
Appearing in "Marvel Legacy Primer Pages"
- Defenders (Origin in recap)
- Dani Jones-Cage (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Recap)
- Jewel's Suit (Recap)
- Electro-Biochemical System (Referenced)
- Iron Fist's Suit (Recap)
- Daredevil's Suit and Billy Club (Recap)
- Secret Invasion (Recap)
Synopsis for "Marvel Legacy Primer Pages"
- Synopsis not yet written.
KINGPINS OF NEW YORK Part 1
The Defenders: Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Daredevil, protectors of the people, are in a desperate struggle to keep New York City safe in the wake of the power vacuum caused by the Kingpin’s absence and the all-out street war that results! So what could make things even worse for our team of harried heroes? Would you believe — Deadpool? PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and a TBA artist!
- On the third panel of page 12, Iron Fist mentions that the police are on the way to the scene of the Defenders' fight with Diamondback because he can hear them coming. Oddly enough, Daredevil appears holding his hand to his ear, which could indicate that piece of dialogue was meant for Murdock.
- This issue includes Marvel Value Stamp: Series C #28: Nick Fury.
- In the first draft of this issue, writer Brian Michael Bendis was going to add a small narration to the double-page spread of Jessica Jones running over Diamondback from Jessica's point of view, talking about a bystander named Justin Carroll whose footage of the fight went viral and skyrocketed her and Luke Cage's exposure. This narrative was going to be a homage to Jim Steranko's way to approach double-page spreads in a similar manner. The idea was eventually scrapped to prevent the text from lessening the impact of David Marquez's artwork.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Defenders Vol 5 6 on the forums
- 6 Images from Defenders Vol 5 6
- ↑ Bendis, Brian Michael (12 October 2017). BENDIS! - Behind-the-scenes- defenders number six this is.... Tumblr. Retrieved on 12 October 2017.
|Like this? Let us know!|