Delphi was the daughter of Andromeda and Jason the Renegade, both descendants of the immortal Agamemnon. Like her parents she was recruited into the Pantheon organization. She was recruited by Agamemnon and given her code name in reference to the ancient Greek city which housed a fortune-telling oracle. Delphi served the Pantheon by directing their efforts, rather than participating in the field.
Powers and Abilities
- Precognition: Delphi has the psychic ability to see into the future. The nature of her power is such that an accurate divination is difficult, if not impossible. Delphi must have access to a still pool of water when looking into the future, and often invokes her power as if she were casting a spell, such as speaking in rhymes. The limits on her power is unknown, although she has accessed information as far as thirty to forty years into the future.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to her Asgardian heritage she has superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: Her musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human.
- Dense Tissue: Due to her Asgardian heritage his bodily tissues have about 3 times the density of the bodily tissues of a human.
- Superhuman Durability: Her body is much harder and more resistant to damage than the body of a human being. She can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures without sustaining injury.
- Extended Longevity: Due to her Asgardian heritage she ages much slower than the average person. She is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If she is injured, her Asgardian metabolism enables her to repair damages tissue much faster and much more extensively than a human being. However, she can't regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- 21 appearance(s) of Delphi (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- 3 mention(s) of Delphi (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- 3 image(s) of Delphi (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
Links and References
- The Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe