The Stygian witch Zeriti intended to slay Rufia by invoking the smoke demon upon her, using word-glyphs of the Serpent-Folk of Pre-Cataclysm Stygia along with pollen from the Purple Lotus tossed into the flame. Zeriti was wounded during the invocation by the Kushite Imbalayo who was immediately opposed to the Cimmerian Conan. During their duel, the demon manifested itself as a "a shapeless mass of cloudly something" and killed Imbalayo.
The smoke demon could enter a body and make it collapse as if it was drained of bones and blood.
- The Demons' entry in Marvel Zombies Handbook #1 lists that both the Demon of Smoke and Shub-Niggurath first appeared in Savage Sword of Conan #36, where a demon described as "a shapeless mass of cloudy something" was invoked and appeared, but unnamed.
- 1 Appearances of Demon of Smoke (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Demon of Smoke (Earth-616)
- Media Demon of Smoke (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Demon of Smoke (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Demon of Smoke (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Demon of Smoke (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|