In the Desert of Yondo, Conan and Shimata-Kawa searched for the Citadel of Sin, while Shimata told him the legend of Tolometh. They finally found Welyn, Daedikaron, and Tros were briefly transformed by sorcery. Conan and the seekers fought a Sand Devil and entered the Citadel of Sin, where they were attacked by four Pool-Dwellers. When the Patriarch of Tolometh died, the stronghold collapsed.
- The Desert of Yondo was created by Clark Ashton Smith in "The Abominations of Yondo".
- Yondo was one of many names and words of the ancient tongues, used in an incantation from the scroll of Chthon, "Rlim Shaikorth, Yondo, Nioth Kargai", that was used for curing warts.
- 3 Appearances of Desert of Yondo
- Minor Appearances of Desert of Yondo
- 3 Media Desert of Yondo was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Desert of Yondo
- Location Gallery: Desert of Yondo