- The names's Pool... Deadpool. I'm here to gamble too, except I hate leaving anything to chance so I'm going to just take 20 million out of the cage and gamble that I don't have to kill anybody. And if I have to kill anybody -- I'm killing everybody.
- -- Deadpool
Appearing in "The Marvel Universe Kills Deadpool: Part One"
- Jack O'Lantern (Steven Levins)
- Stilt-Man (Wilbur Day)
- Typhoid Mary (Mary Walker)
- Lady Stilt-Man (Callie Ryan)
- Officer Rosales (Only appearance)
- Other unnamed officers
- Diamondback (Willis Stryker)
- Hammerhead (Joseph)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
- Electro (Max Dillon) (Returns)
- Tombstone (Lonnie Lincoln)
- Avengers Unity Division (Mentioned)
- Ben Parker (Mentioned)
- Burglar (Mentioned)
- The Weather Girls (Voice) (Topical reference)
- Morgan Freeman (Topical reference)
- Lord / God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Unnamed prostitute (Vision)
- Bullseye (Lester)
- Speed Demon (James Sanders)
- Black Box (Garabed Bashur)
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Knowhere (Vision)
- Black Cat's Suit
- Stilt-Man's Suit
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas
- Pumpkin Bomb
- Infinity Stones (Mentioned)
- "Unbeatable body spray"
- Nintendo Switch (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Bullseye's Suit
Synopsis for "The Marvel Universe Kills Deadpool: Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE MARVEL UNIVERSE KILLS DEADPOOL!
• Wade is no stranger to gambling with his life… but this time the odds are longer than the bathroom line at a burrito joint with a broken freezer.
• What do you do when half the world wants you dead?
• Start pissing off the OTHER half!
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|