After an injury on active combat duty, Lieutenant Doug Johnson III was hired by the Hammer girls to pilot the Detroit Steel armor.
The armor has various types of weaponry including a chainsaw mounted in the left gauntlet, a cannon mounted in the right and a chest beam.
Johnson met his demise in Paris at the hands of the Grey Gargoyle, who had been chosen as one of the Serpent's Worthy.
After Johnson's death, Sasha Hammer become the new Detroit Steel, with a new design of the armor.
- 17 Appearances of Detroit Steel Armor
- Minor Appearances of Detroit Steel Armor
- Media Detroit Steel Armor was Mentioned in
- 14 Images featuring Detroit Steel Armor
- Item Gallery: Detroit Steel Armor