Not much is known about Dia Sloane, the reality-warping mutant sorceress known as the Countess before her appearance in the Prime Marvel Universe, except that she came from the Killville domain of Battleworld.
After the apparent death of Antimatter tore holes in the barrier between realities, Countess was followed by Dazzler Thor into the Exo-Space, allowing both to avoid the eventual destruction of Battleworld. After what seemed like an eternity, the pair arrived in Earth-616, where Countess was defeated by A-Force.
Reality Manipulation: Countess is a mutant who possesses the ability to alter reality on an unknown scale, as demonstrated by her crafting a tower, from which to reign over Astoria, apparently out of thin air.
- Shape-shifting: Countess has demonstrated an ability to shift between a gigantic dragon, as well as disguise herself as a humanoid.
- Mind Control
- Telekinesis: Countess was able to push Dazzler Thor without any physical contact.
Countess is not able to control too many minds at once and, when she reaches her limit, she starts to lose connection to some of them.
- 3 Appearances of Dia Sloane (Earth-11131)
- Minor Appearances of Dia Sloane (Earth-11131)
- Media Dia Sloane (Earth-11131) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Dia Sloane (Earth-11131)
- Quotations by or about Dia Sloane (Earth-11131)
- Character Gallery: Dia Sloane (Earth-11131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Thompson, Kelly (17 November 2018). "Want to see something really weird and cool? Well, weird and cool if follow my comics writing? These two characters? Countess from #AForce and Dia Sloane from #JessicaJones? Same person". Twitter. Retrieved on 14 December 2018.
- ↑ Thompson, Kelly (17 November 2018). "Dia Sloane in #JessicaJones is from the Prime/616 reality. And Countess is Dia Sloane from an alternate reality - Killville - one of the Secret Wars Battleworlds. Also, buy the Jessica Jones vol 1. trade. In stores now!". Twitter. Retrieved on 14 December 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 A-Force Vol 2 #7
- ↑ A-Force Vol 2 #4
- ↑ A-Force Vol 2 #5-7
- ↑ A-Force Vol 2 #6
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A-Force Vol 2 #5
|Like this? Let us know!|