In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Located in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York, Doctor Doom used this fortress as a base for his activities in North America. It was surrounded by a moat with live crocodiles and believed to be booby-trapped. Doom built his first Time Platform there, which he used to send Mister Fanastic, the Human Torch, and the Thing back to the year 1716 to find Blackbeard's treasure chest and the Stones of Merlin. After this scheme ended in failure, Doom abandoned his castle.
The Avengers brought Doom's Time Platform and their alternate counterparts back to Doom's stateside castle in order to repair the device and return history back to normal. As the Scarlet Centurion appeared to reveal the whole ordeal was actually orchestrated by him to take over the Earth-689, Goliath shrank down to Ant-Man size and activated the time machine, sending the Centurion into the far future, and the Avengers back to their own version of history. The Watcher appeared and explained to the leader that the Scarlet Centurion was formally known as the time traveler Rama Tut, and after his meeting with Doctor Doom, became the Centurion. Having defeated the Centurion, the Avengers sent him to the year 4,000, where he would become Kang the Conqueror.
- Not to be confused with Doctor Doom's Castle in Doomstadt, Latveria or the Latverian Embassy in Manhattan.
- Appearances of Doctor Doom's Castle (Upstate New York)
- Minor Appearances of Doctor Doom's Castle (Upstate New York)
- Media Doctor Doom's Castle (Upstate New York) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Doctor Doom's Castle (Upstate New York)
- Location Gallery: Doctor Doom's Castle (Upstate New York)