Dr. Goodman was a member of Project T.A.H.I.T.I., a top secret S.H.I.E.L.D. project whose sole purpose was reviving a fallen Avenger, supervised by Agent Phil Coulson. Using DNA harvested from an alien corpse, codenamed the Guest-Host, they were able to revive six S.H.I.E.L.D. agents from the dead. However, the test subjects later suffered extreme mental side effects, compelling them to write mysterious alien glyphs in any way they could. Goodman theorized that the genetic memory of G.H. was imprinting on the test subjects to cause them to behave as they were. When Coulson considered terminating the project and destroying the Guest-Host, Goodman protested it and instead suggesting rewriting the test subjects' memories and give them new identities.
After the Battle of New York, Director Nick Fury reactivated Project T.A.H.I.T.I. and brought in Dr. Goodman for the task of reviving Coulson, who had been slain by Loki. While they succeeded, a resuscitated Coulson repeated pleaded, "Please, let me die!" Thus, he was subjected to a mind probe to rewrite his memories. Doctor Streiten protested this action but Goodman reminded him that this is Director Fury's orders. 
- Imelda Corcoran portrays Dr. Goodman in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes "The Magical Place" and "The Writing on the Wall."
- 2 Appearances of Doctor Goodman (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Doctor Goodman (Earth-199999)
- Media Doctor Goodman (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Doctor Goodman (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Doctor Goodman (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Goodman (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|