Appearing in "Part Seven"
- Officer Collins
- Officer Malonee (Corpse)
- Officer Shotwell (Corpse)
- Mrs. Park (First appearance)
- Luftstreitkräfte (Ghost)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Phantom Eagle (Karl Kaufman) (Mentioned)
- Kaufman's parents (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Maria Castle (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Lisa Castle (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Frank Castle, Jr. (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Orville Wright (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Kaufman's Bristol F.2B Fighter Biplane (Resurrection)
- Luftstreitkräfte fighter biplanes
- World War I (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Part Seven"
Continued from last issue.
As the behemoth crashes through the city with Prentice Mangrove to kill the "heathens and foreigners", Bonfrisco cowers behind a police officer that is firing at the monster. The Punisher (Frank Castle) heads to the plane wreckage to find Doctor Strange, and finds Livio's demon head along the way. Livio, only a head but still living, cracks some jokes at the Punisher before Castle punts him away.
The Punisher finds Doctor Strange under the wreckage, helping an old woman. As they discuss how to defeat the giant monster, Strange tells Castle that he needs to talk to the crashed magical airplane that they were flying in. Strange tells him that it gained sentience from magic, and he thinks that Castle will be able to inspire it to keep fighting because he is a fellow warrior. Castle is very disgruntled at the idea of having to talk to a plane, but goes and attempts it anyway.
Strange goes to try and attack Mangrove's leviathan with weapons, and Mangrove offers Doctor Strange to join him. When he refuses, Mangrove's monster throws Livia Fusili at Strange like a cannonball, launching them into a nearby wall.
Bonfrisco is debating whether or not to run away while he watches the cop fighting taking a stand against the monster as well as normal citizens like the old woman Doctor Strange saved. He finally decides that everyone who sees him be a coward will be dead soon anyway, so he runs off but stops when the Punisher yells at him and flies by in the newly-restored biplane.
Frank flies the biplane, now magically restored to perfect condition thanks to his pep talk, toward Mangrove's monster and suddenly a fleet of small planes, representing the spirits of enemies the magical biplane shot down in World War I, appear. The small planes come to aid against the monster because although they originally fought against Karl Kaufman's biplane in the 1910's, they were fighting him for war not murder.
With Doctor Strange working on being more grounded and the Punisher trying to adjust to magic, this mismatched pair has their work cut out for them with a mobster family transformed into demons!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange / Punisher: Magic Bullets Infinite Comic Vol 1 7 on the forums
- 1 Images from Doctor Strange / Punisher: Magic Bullets Infinite Comic Vol 1 7
|Like this? Let us know!|