- Impossible? I've learned never to use that word in my line of work.
Appearing in "The Art of Puking Without Puking"
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Main story and flashback)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked) (Main story and flashback)
- Chondu (Harvey Schlemerman)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputina)
- Doctor Voodoo (Jericho Drumm)
- Mahatma Doom (First appearance)
- Daimon Hellstrom
- Professor Xu (Xandra Xu) (First appearance)
- Count Kaoz (Ygor Kaoz) (First appearance)
- Médico Místico (First appearance)
- Talisman (Elizabeth Twoyoungmen)
- Shaman (Michael Twoyoungmen)
- Watoomb (Mentioned)
- Agamotto (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Human-Demon Hybrids
- Sharks (Shadow only)
- Witchfinder Wolves
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- China (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America
- Indian Ocean
- Limbo (Mentioned)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Crimson Bands of Cyttorak (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Cloak of Levitation and Eye of Agamotto
- Scarlet Witch's Suit
- Grimoire of Watoomb (Death)
Synopsis for "The Art of Puking Without Puking"
Doctor Strange calls meets all of the Earth's most prominent magicians in the Bar With No Doors, where they have all gathered because they have felt the disturbances in magic. He explains to all of them the odd occurrences going on, how magic seems to be disappearing, and how the Sorcerers Supreme of all the other dimensions seem to have been killed. The group agrees to watch out for whatever is coming and contact each other as they figure out more information.
Later the Doctor is in his library with Zelma Stanton who has come to organize his books. He gets nauseous because of his use of magic and contemplates on how every use of magic comes with a cost. After being refreshed by food he enters a doorway that leads to the bottom of the Indian Ocean where the Temple of Watoomb is. All of the Temple's magic has been drained, and as Strange is investigating he is attacked by a mechanical monster which he realizes is sucking away magic. While he is fighting the machine he gets a call from Zelma informing him that all the books in his library are dying. Strange defeats the monster and broadcasts a message to all magicians of his dimension, letting them know that the magic-hunting threat has already reached Earth. As he broadcasts this message, the Doctor is surrounded by a pack of Witchfinder Wolves.
• Doctor Strange has gathered a circle of magic-using friends to try and best monitor magic in the Marvel Universe.
• But this tactic is too late as forces are destroying all magical objects and beings in the multiverse and they are turning their sights on our dimension.
• At least Strange won’t have to die alone…
|Like this? Let us know!|