- On for a game of conkers, by any chance?
- -- The Doctor
Appearing in "Doctor Conkerer!"
- 5th century vikings (Only appearance)
- The Doctor's umbrella
- The Doctor's TARDIS
Synopsis for "Doctor Conkerer!"
Inside the TARDIS, The Doctor decides that he wants to play a game of conkers, so he plays with his umbrella, by tying a conker to the question mark umbrella handle with string. After running out of conkers, The Doctor decides to go get some more, and stops off in Britain, in the 5th century. He collects some more, and then tries his hand at playing the game with a few vikings.
- What is this, a Doctor Who story?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Who Magazine Vol 1 162 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Doctor Who Magazine Vol 1 162
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|