The Dogs of War were mercenaries for hire that were employed by the Republic Oil & Gas Company to try and discredit Stark Industries in a bid to try and take over the wealthy technology giant. The group also attempted to convince the armored hero Iron Man to leave Stark Industries and work for Republic, unaware that the armored hero was secretly Stark Industry owner Tony Stark. Later when Republic employee Simon Krieger (posing as Stark) and the Dogs of War later took control of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Helicarrier and took a number of world leaders hostage and demanded a massive ransom. Iron Man, with the help of Stark's chauffeur Harold "Happy" Hogan helped expose Krieger's deception and capture the Dogs of War. The fate of the Dogs of War are unknown. Krieger was murdered by an assassin under the employ of Republic to eliminate any implication in the attempt to take over Stark Industries. Republic then re-branded themselves as the notorious Roxxon Energy Corporation.
- 1 Appearances of Dogs of War (Roxxon) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Dogs of War (Roxxon) (Earth-616)
- Media Dogs of War (Roxxon) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Dogs of War (Roxxon) (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Dogs of War (Roxxon) (Earth-616)