For full origins and story of Donald Birch, please see Donald Birch (Earth-616) from the beginning to the second paragraph of Iron Age: Alpha & Omega
Fired from Stark Industries and seeing Stark's success as an insult for his job stolen from him, Donald Birch managed, from his underwater Hydra base, to assemble an army of robots, and to reassemble Doctor Doom's Time Platform.
He used it to bring the Dark Phoenix back to his era, also kidnapped Stark, and made the Phoenix consume all life, viewing it as having his perfect vengeance on Tony. He dedicated his plan to him, seeing Stark as the creator of his ruined life.
- 1 Appearances of Donald Birch (Earth-81191)
- Minor Appearances of Donald Birch (Earth-81191)
- Media Donald Birch (Earth-81191) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Donald Birch (Earth-81191)
- 1 Quotations by or about Donald Birch (Earth-81191)
- Character Gallery: Donald Birch (Earth-81191)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|