Doomstadt is the capital and largest city of Latveria a small country in the Balkans of Europe. Formerly known as Hassenstadt it was changed to Doomstadt in honor of Cynthia von Doom. It is the home of the ruler of the nation Doctor Doom. He resides in Castle Doom which overlooks the city.
Doomstadt was the capital domain of Battleworld, where God Emperor Doom and his Sheriff, Stephen Strange, operated. Doomstadt was the place where courts were held by Strange, under the supervision of Doom and the Thor Corps. The roots of Yggdrasil emerged from Castle Doom, which was also guarded by Galactus. Castle Doom also had a statue of the Molecule Man in it. In Doom's private garden was another Molecule Man statue that had a trapdoor beneath it. The trapdoor led to a glowing white space where the Molecule Man resided and acted as the source of Doom's power.
Points of Interest
- Foundation's Department of Science
- The Killiseum
- Nornheim (Battleworld)
- Romeo Drive Commercial District
- Victor von Doom Institute for Gifted Youths
- Sheriff Stephen Strange (Deceased)
- Molecule Man
- Susan von Doom
- The writing of the words "Fehu-Nautiz-Uruz" acts as a spell to teleport anybody to Doomstadt from anywhere in Battleworld.
- 304 Appearances of Doomstadt
- 28 Minor Appearances of Doomstadt
- 9 Media Doomstadt was Mentioned in
- 18 Images featuring Doomstadt
- Location Gallery: Doomstadt
- 4 locations in Doomstadt