Dormammu, alongside Doctor Doom and Albert Wesker, seek to unite the Marvel and Capcom worlds together so that Galactus may devour it, in return, Galactus would bless them with his Power Cosmic, increasing their powers to untold proportions.
During the heroes' search for the Infinity Stones to stop the Convergence of the Marvel and Capcom universes, Dormammu, along with the demon known as Firebrand, is encountered in the Dark Kingdom by a group composed of Ghost Rider, Dante and Morrigan, attempting to prevent their progress. After being defeated in battle, they retreat.
- Dormammu is apparently aware of Dante and his status as a demon hunter, remarking when they are both first in the line-up; "I shall strike you down, Demon Hunter."
- Capcom intentionaly tried to make him look like the game's final boss to suprise people with his playability, but the real villain is Galactus.
- He is commonly referred to as 'The Dread Dormammu'.
- In Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Dormammu is voiced by Michael T. Weiss
- Dormammu is one of the four final, Cosmically empowered sub-bosses in the game that may appear before fighting Galactus, he is not guaranteed to appear however, as only 2 of the said 4 appear at a time. the 2 sub bosses you fight are randomized (there is also Cosmic Doom, Cosmic Akuma and Cosmic Wesker).
- Dormammu is the only character who cannot be fully rotated vertically in the character model viewer. This is likely because the flames he emits are a particle effect that always points straight up, and would look odd if he were positioned upside-down.
- 2 Appearances of Dormammu (Earth-30847)
- Minor Appearances of Dormammu (Earth-30847)
- Media Dormammu (Earth-30847) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Dormammu (Earth-30847)
- 1 Quotations by or about Dormammu (Earth-30847)
- Character Gallery: Dormammu (Earth-30847)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|