Appearing in "Dead Reckoning!"
- Dragon's Claws (Reactivated)
- Evil Dead
- Death Nell (First full appearance) (Alias first revealed)
- Feral (First full appearance) (Alias first revealed) (Final appearance; dies) (Killed by Scavenger)
- Hex (First full appearance) (Alias first revealed) (Final appearance; dies) (Killed by Scavenger)
- Kronos (First full appearance) (Alias first revealed) (Final appearance; dies) (Killed by Dragon)
- Slaughterhouse (First full appearance) (Alias first revealed)
- Military Police
- National Union of Retired Sports Experts (N.U.R.S.E.)
- Alice (Mentioned)
- Queen of Hearts (Mentioned)
- Game (Mentioned)
- World Development Council (Mentioned)
- Mercy's father (Mentioned) (Unnamed)
- Wildcats (Referenced)
- Tanya Dragon (Photo) (Mentioned)
- Michael Dragon (Photo) (Mentioned)
- Saul (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Hex's blowpipe and poison darts
- Kronos's scythe
Synopsis for "Dead Reckoning!"
The Evil Dead raid the supposedly impenetrable Halsworth Armoury. The lone survivor they left, after being airlifted to the N.U.R.S.E. Headquarters, can only wail about the Evil Dead coming to kill them all. Stenson assigns the newly reactivated Dragon's Claws to take care of the Evil Dead once and for all. Dragon, who expected to be more independent in his decisions, insists on going to see his family first. While he visits his devastated farm and finds it empty, Deller uses the opportunity to take command of Dragon's Claws and orders them to the 'Pool, the home turf of the Evil Dead. Unhappy about this development, Scavenger goes to warn Dragon. Steel also voices his concerns about fighting the Evil Dead on their own ground. Their worst fears are realized when the weakened Dragon's Claws are ambushed and tied up by the Evil Dead. Deller challenges Slaughterhouse to a fight but is seriously wounded in the left shoulder before ever being able to engage. All seems lost when a timely arrival of Dragon and Scavenger saves the day. Of all five Evil Dead, only Slaughterhouse and Death Nell manage to get out with their lives, and barely at that. Deller, rescued and humiliated by Dragon, whose place he is vying to take, forms a mortal grudge.
Appearing in "Tales from a Post-Apocalyptic World! 2: Food Chain!"
- Reverend P. Gunn
Synopsis for "Tales from a Post-Apocalyptic World! 2: Food Chain!"
- Slaughterhouse quotes Alice's Adventures in Wonderland more than six thousand years after its publication.
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|